You can see it is two story - those top two windows are both from my bedroom. There's also a very roomy basement which has come in very handy for storage. The one car garage is great, but of course it only holds one car. We have decided to rotate garage use on a monthly basis, and my month ended yesterday. There are some covered parking areas a short walk up the street, so I will probably try to snag one of those spots when the snow and ice get bad. It's a great little neighborhood with plenty of grass for Kelsey to enjoy on our walks. Like my place in Atlanta, there are little baggies for doggie "stuff" and little trash cans designated for said stuff.
One of the cool things that I probably don't take time to enjoy enough is a little pond right across the street. There are ducks and geese that hang out there, which Kelsey loves to keep an eye on. The ducks sometimes walk or fly across the street towards our building and go to the back of my neighbor's place for birdseed (or whatever she puts out there). So every few days or so I will see a big group of ducks right at our back door hanging out. I took a few pics of the pond - pretty picturesque, isn't it? I think I should take a lounge chair down there on nice days and sit by the water to read or something. Maybe I will. You can see a few of the little ducks in the second photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment