All of these pictures, with the exception of the last one, were taken on October 13, the last warm day here in which the temperature reached 70 degrees. I celebrated that day by going on a bike ride after work down a country road. Don't worry, I didn't take pictures while riding - I stopped to take them. I missed a lot of great views just because not every spot was great for stopping and pulling over, especially if cars were going by at the time. Anyway, here are some of those photos:
3 comments:
wow kristin! You are such a great photographer
These photos are beautiful!!
Very pretty...I still enjoy the scenic calendar you gave us last year - it's beside our desk. I've thought of you many times when I've witnessed one of northwest England's gorgeous sunsets or early mornings looking out over the Irish Sea.
Post a Comment