Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Insomnia

This never happens to me, but I am so amazed by it that I had to at least make a quick note about it. I tried to go to bed tonight at around 10:30 (in anticipation of getting to bed early tomorrow night for a very early flight Thurs morning) and I have succeeded only in tossing and turning for an hour and a half. I haven't even slightly dozed off - I am just completely wide awake. I have not had any caffeinated drinks tonight, though I did take 2 caffeine-containing Excedrin before dinner. I had one very small glass of red wine, which typically makes me sleepy, especially if I have more than I did tonight. Anyway, I am baffled, and frustrated, and awake. So I just thought I would share. I apologize that this could not be more exciting news.

No comments: