I have to warn you, if you have not already seen the move Snakes on a Plane, DO NOT - I repeat DO NOT - waste your time, money, thoughts, etc on this movie!!!
Unfortunately someone (I will leave this person unnamed) reccommended this movie to myself and my classmates. So three of us went to see it last Saturday, and we were severely disappointed in this disgrace of a film. I wish I could explain why the movie was so bad, but it's just one of those things that is inexplicable. I think the three of us kept waiting for the movie to redeem itself, and then when it ended with no redeeming qualities, we realized just how bad it was. The only decent part of the evening was that we saw it at the drive-in theater here in Atlanta, which was pretty cheap and a nice alternative to the $8-9 per person at a normal theater. Other than that, the whole evening was a waste.
2 comments:
Thanks for the warning. I have similar thoughts on "The Devil Wears Prada."
Augusta misses you!
I think I knew something was up with that movie by the lack of origninality in the title. The writing team really spent a lot of time wrestling with that one! "It's about snakes, on a plane." "I know, how about Snakes on a Plane?" Thanks for sparing my thoughts and the needless taxation on my pocketbook.
Post a Comment