Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Countdown Begins

This morning I was inspired to determine the last day which I will work here at Plant Vogtle. I decided on April 21. That leaves 69 working days (including today). I will of course inform my supervision on April 7.

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow...so what will you do come April 28th???

Chris G.

Unknown said...

Well, I will either be packing up and moving to Atlanta for school, or "Plan B". So far "Plan B" doesn't go much further than April 28. And somehow in my head right now that's ok.

Maggie said...

Hey...that sounds cool! Either "plan" I'm sure you'll come out on top of. Since that is your plan, I have something that I'd like to share with you, b/c I think it may be useful to you as you step out in either direction. Are you interested?

Chris G.

Unknown said...

Of course... any advice or experience or idea or whatever you may have I am sure will be good. What is it?

Maggie said...

Well...what time will you be home and or up tonight? Either me or Maggie can swing by and tell you a little bit more about it, or would tomorrow be a better day?

Unknown said...

Actually tomorrow would be better. I'll be home around 4ish and I usually hit the bed around 8:30. Does this have something to do with the skincare product line? I can't remember the name...

Maggie said...

Yeah, it does. I know Maggie talked to you a little bit about it before, but I think it may be something really worth considering as a vialbe option for you. I'd love to tell you why I think this, and why I'm thinking of you for it, but I promise you, I won't pester you regarding it. So today, around 5:15, would still be good to drop in for just a couple of minutes?

Unknown said...

That will be fine. I'll be home, and I'll be happy to hear you out for a few minutes.

Maggie said...

Hey Kristin,

Thanks for talking to me and hearing a little bit more the other day - I really appreciated the time, and I enjoyed catching up and hearing whats in store for you. You know if things change and you want to find out more, just let me know. And if you know or think of anybody who might be interested, I'd love to be able to share it with them too.

Thanks!