Today is my first day back to work and my first day of class (one night class on Mon-Wed) after a week of vacation and a few weeks' break from class. Let's just say I hope I make it to/from work, and if I go to class I will pat myself on the back. I had everything all set for a good start this morning and was in bed in time to get about 7 hours of sleep, but I tossed and turned ALL NIGHT! I don't think an hour went by that I wasn't awake for some period of time. And in between periods of waking up I was having this bizarre string of dreams, so I never really felt like I was resting. The good news is I had no trouble waking up at 4:15 because I was already awake!
I am heading out the door now... we'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment