"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Monday, June 12, 2006
Blog on Pause
Not much to say tonight except to report that this blog will be on hold until sometime next week. The anatomy class has presented me with more information than I can possibly absorb for our test this Thursday, and we still have tomorrow's lecture/dissection on everything dealing with the hand. Needless to say, I will be busy studying until Thursday. Our class will then celebrate Thursday night, assuming we survive the ordeal. Included in the festivities for that evening, we will be going to Screen on the Green at Piedmont Park, which will be Ferris Bueller's Day Off this week. Friday I will leave town for Mobile to go to DeLisa and Nick's wedding. They are friends of mine from Plant Vogtle. We were all baby engineers together. Now they are grown-up engineers, and I decided not to grow up as an engineer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Study Hard Kristin! Just think about how one day you'll be connecting someone's new hand to some of those parts... My room mate in college took anatomy and we had body charts and vocabulary words posted all over our place. She made a C, so I don't know if it was worth it or not.
Post a Comment