"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Reason #84658 Why I Love Waffle House
I have been thinking this past week about trying to get a number for the Peachtree Road Race, as this is my first summer living in Atlanta and it just seems like the right thing to do. So this morning I did in fact find someone who is unable to run and will be selling me a number. Anyway, I started looking up some info on the race course and details, and lo and behold, guess who one of the sponsors is: you guess it, Waffle House! How many diners do you think sponsor sporting events? Probably not many. Granted, Waffle House probably doesn't make a habit of it. As if the hashbrowns weren't enough, this is just another in a long line of reasons that I love Waffle House. Now I feel like I should eat there before the race, but then again, I think I won't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment