"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Monday, February 20, 2006
Dilbert
I feel like Dilbert every time I walk down the hall, around the corner, then around another corner, only to find that the "Restroom Closed" sign has been posted due to cleaning. As soon as I round the second corner and it is in sight, I stop, sigh, utter various non-expletives, then turn around to walk back down the hall, around the corner, and back to my office. What a waste of time. I wish I had a video surveillance camera on that door so I would not have to waste my valuable time walking down the hall when I could be doing things like this, or even something useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K, read pg 155 of TJOD. It made me think of this. Here's to fewer closed signs!
Post a Comment