Saturday, May 13, 2006

Signing On

Just a few short days after signing off, I am happy to report that I am back in the e-world from a new location. I don't actually have internet access in the new place yet, but I am tapping into someone's wireless. I have moved into a huge condo community here in Atlanta, and so far I think I am going to love it. It's extremely close to school, and everything I need other than school is close by: bank, dry cleaners, McDonald's, 13 sub restaurants, 9 chinese take-out places, 4 pizza joints, and various other eateries and bars. The only thing I haven't found yet is a grocery store, and considering the prices at most of the local restaurants, I better find one soon. Every time I go outside here, someone is walking or running by, most with dogs, so I think Kelsey and I will fit in well. Unfortunately, Kelsey is not transitioning real well just yet. She has apparently been pretty stressed out with the sudden change, and she hasn't eaten since yesterday morning. She also hasn't pooped, which may be because she hasn't eaten. I hope she can get herself adjusted soon. I suspect she will like indoor living and getting walked at least twice a day, but so far she doesn't seem too pleased with being stuck inside.

I'll have more to report as I get settled in, but as for tonight, I'm whipped. Just wanted to go ahead and get in the first blog from Atlanta here on my first night in Atlanta.

No comments: