Sunday, March 26, 2006

Crawfish Time!

Baton Rouge - May 2002

Ahhh, I wish I could say the smell is in the air, but unfortunately here in Augusta the smell is strictly pollen right now. However, in a few short weeks, the Louisiana swamp delicacy (is that an oxymoron?) will once again make an appearance in Augusta. Announcing, to all my blog readers here in town, you are cordially invited to:

The 4th Annual Louisiana Crawfish Boil
Saturday, April 22
4pm until
$10 eat and drink
$3 keg only
Laissez les Bon Temps Roullez!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your last hooray! Maybe the next one will be in ATl. Do you want us to bring our pot at Easter? Hope work is improving. Let us hear. M

Unknown said...

Kind of strange that it this is the 4th one... too bad the tradition will be ending, at least for Augusta. I have some pots to borrow, so no need this time. Work update: plant is down and I am up - hoping next week at this time those will be reversed.

Julie said...

I'm in!!