
Ok, so after several "encouragements" to call and check on things at Georgia Tech, I finally called today to get the scoop. I had originally been told they would begin reviewing applications in February, so I expected either acceptance or rejection by now (my application has been collecting dust since October 28). As it turns out, the committee who reviews applications is slack, and they have been putting it off. The very nice administrative assistant assured me that they have everything needed for my file and that the applications were now scheduled to be reviewed Monday, March 20. I sort of prodded, reminding her that as the summer gets closer I need to know what to plan for with living situation, etc. She assured me that the letters would be mailed out either on March 20 in the afternoon or the next day. So beginning on March 21 I will again start checking the mail with anticipation. Until then, we can all be assured there will be no letter :-(
3 comments:
So now at least you have a calendar date to look forward to instead of just pure wonderment.
15 days and counting...
...impressive graphic, by the way.
Post a Comment